The minor service..Meet your vehicle’s new best friend.
Your vehicle is one of the biggest investments you’ll make. With preventative maintenance you can keep it running smoothly and avoid potential engine damage along with costly repairs. Oil changes are the single most important regular maintenance item for your vehicle.
Oil is responsible for lubricating the parts within your engine. Getting regular oil and filter changes is a small price to pay to avoid expensive engine repair.
Today’s vehicles are under very high demands to perform well, all while maintaining a responsible emissions footprint.
What this means for your vehicle’s engine is hotter running conditions, tighter internal tolerances, and greater stress.
This is why we stress how important getting regular services with top quality products is so important. Here at JP Motors our regular customers rarely have major internal engine issues, simply because they are on our 5,000 mile minor service interval. The minor service does pay for itself in the long run.
- Oil and filter change with top quality synthetic oil and filters.
- We check brakes, belts, hoses, wipers, fluids, tire pressures, vehicle lights, all safety items. etc...
- Debris is blown out of engine compartment.
- Service light is reset.
- Complete list of recommendations and upcoming repairs.
- Enjoy clarity when it comes to understanding what your vehicle needs right now and what can wait.
Key Benefits of the Service
Taking your car in for regular service help you in ensuring everything is working properly and also to avoid such issues before they arise.